Monday 14 July 2014

Cloudy Birdies and Foxes in the Woods...

Good morning Everyone! And happy Monday! I've spend all my weekend sorting MobiLOVE out with new designs and I've explored my Graphic Design skills a bit further. My mission at the moment is to work with geometrical and fairly simple and straight forward shapes, to create something new, and unique. I am enjoying myself as I always do exploring new art forms.

So these are my two new designs that you can buy from the MobiLOVE shop if interested. Other than that I spent more or less all of last week preparing for the babies arrival. I am happy to say that the baby corner is ready and my bag's packed for the labor. At the moment I can't sit by my desk and eat properly without my tummy hitting my plate. That's how big I am, and that is how ready I am for baby to arrive now. Maybe this week! Fingers Crossed!

You can find the "Fox in the Woods" design here: iPhone 4/4S/5/5S and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4
You can find the "Cloudy Birdies" design here: iPhone 4/4S/5/5S and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4

No comments:

Post a Comment