Friday 18 July 2014

Birdies and Water Melons...

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I am moving at the speed of a Sloth at the moment. Baby is weighing me down and the unbearable heat is not making things better. I am two days over due now and I swear with every day that I go over time I just get heavier and heavier. I can't wait to deliver this baby, for so many reasons. I am longing so much to see her face for the first time, and I'm not going to lie, I can't wait to feel a million pounds lighter again, and to sleep on my tummy.

Anyway, enough of the complaints! I have got some new cases and prints done anyway. I would feel so bad if I didn't get anything done. So I have chosen the things that demands the least physical effort of me, which is phone case designs and patterns at the moment. So I did this little Bird and Water melon pattern yesterday. Very happy with them and I love the colours. Very summery! Also I've got cravings for Water Melon at the moment so this pattern really suited me hahahaha. Hope you like them! They're all available from the MobiLOVE shop, or you can click the links below and they will take you straight to the listings!

Birdy Melon - iPhone 4/4S/5/5S or Samsung Galaxy S3/S4
Melon Pattern - iPhone 4/4S/5/5S or Samsung Galaxy S3/S4

No comments:

Post a Comment