Saturday 1 March 2014

MobiLOVE is now OPEN!


Hey guess what?!?!?!?! MobiLOVE is now LIVE! Yupp my new Etsy store that I have been working for for about a year now is finally real. It took a long time to get this going the way I wanted it to and for the first time in my life I decided to invest in something expensive. So here it is! MobiLOVE! There's not loads in there just yet, only these six cases. They're only available for iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5/5S at the moment, but will be available for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 from next week at some point. Also during March the store will fill up massively with loads of cute accessories for your phones. I would love to hear what you guys think and please feel free to give suggestions of things you might want to see in the shop in the future.

You can also find a little Mini Shop in the right side panel here on the blog. ---->


No comments:

Post a Comment