Monday 6 January 2014

A New Year...

So 2014 is here and we're a week in to it. 2013 was a hard year for me. I struggled allot but I feel that 2014 is going to be much better. There is many things I want to do and HAVE to do in order to get my life back on track. There is just so many things I want to achieve this year and I feel that I have to motivation to pull it all through.

I will tell you more about it during the week. As for now I am waiting for a shipment of phone cases so that I can start selling the cases I showed you before Christmas and New Years. They should be here any day now and I am super excited about it.

Here is a little painting I did for my mom as a Christmas present. I had it printed to canvas and it is now decorating her bedroom wall. I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment