Monday 9 December 2013

Hard Covers YEY!

Hello peeps! It has been a while again. Trying to get out of the heap of Christmas orders here and not much time is left for anything else I'm afraid.
I have big news for 2014 though! I told you a little while ago that I had an ongoing project, and I have now made my first big investment for Tomodachi Island! We've got a mobile phone case printer and from January 2014 there will be a wave of cute and quirky hard phone cases appearing in the Tomodachi shop. They will be available for iPhone 4/4S. iPhone 5/5S, Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy S4 to begin with, but we hope to be able to widen the range as we go along. Later on in 2014 there will be leather wallets available for these as well. I can't wait to get this started. Until then, here are some tasters!

Also, many things will be changing in the shop in 2014. The fur sleeves will not be made to order anymore but will be re-stocked at a regular basis. However the availability may become smaller. There are many things changing in my life at the moment that will mean less time on my hands to do the fur sleeves. But they will still be there! I will tell you more about why my life is changing in January. Also, I want to focus more on my art, like my sculptures and custom toys. This new printer will let me print my artwork on to these cases and share my art with you guys that way. I am looking forward to 2014 and think it will be a productive year and yet another stepping stone for Tomodachi Island!

***I will be closing the Etsy shop on the 18th of December as I am going home to Sweden to celebrate Christmas this year. I will take the last orders on the 17th and they will be sent on the 19th***


5 comments:

  1. Ohh, sounds exciting! Also, have a lovely Christmas at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love your artwork. Have a wonderful holiday in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new covers look great. It sounds like you have some awesome 2014 plans for your shop in place already. Have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome designs. I like the little creature.

    ReplyDelete