Monday 8 July 2013

Sand...

Updates have been a bit on the short side since the move I know. I have been working allot and therefore not had much time to be creative other than sorting orders out :'(.
However, yesterday was Sunday, and Sunday is my one and only day off. Summer has finally hit UK. Finally I say, I am not a big fan of hot weather and yesterday was just too much. I ended up spending most of it in doors, laying on the floor, laying on the sofa, laying on the bed... Yes laying, everywhere, trying to keep as cool as possible. It didn't happen! It was just waaay to warm. We did go down to the beach for a little bit in the evening and I do wish I had gone there earlier, and brought my bikini. The water was lush (only wet my feet) and I just wanted to throw myself into the water with clothes and all. I didn't though. Instead I burried my feet in the sand and made a big sand monster on top. I think this is a clear sign that I need to be creative the next few days. I have three days off starting tomorrow and I am going to be as creative as I can be I have decided. It is too hot to be outside anyway hehe...
Anyway, more updates will come this week, I just need something to show you lot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment