Sunday 9 June 2013

Moving out...

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the lack of updates. We've been stuck in our own living hell lately, but I will tell you more about it once we're out of here.
Anyway, we're moving again... I am really happy about the move since we found a gorgeous apartment in a lovely area of town, away from all the problems certain areas of Bournemouth have.
The best thing about the move is that I will get my own office! My own workshop sort of! How great is that?!?! Sometimes I do believe in the saying "out of bad comes good"... Because this time it sure has.
However I will go through a month again before I get internet but that's ok. I've got a big project that I will work on and hopefully have finished by the time I am back online, so that I can show it to you guys.
We're moving on the 21st of June and I can't wait.
The shop will stay open as usual but it might take me a couple of days to reply to any inquiries.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment