Thursday 28 March 2013

Nichi Rabbit...

FINALLY! Something new for you guys! I am so happy that I finally found the time to make something new. There is allot I want to do but money is short on the ground at the moment, so I just have to take it a little step at a time. I am trying to save up for a big batch of new fabric that will be like nothing you have ever seen before. But I do need quite a bit of money to sort this out so trying to save.
Anyway this fabric I got a while back and I have one more case coming for you as well. However it didn't come out the way I wanted it to so I will get back to the drawing board today and see what changes I can make.

As for now this is Nichi in a Rabbit suit. I always loved Nichi's face and she has been very popular in the shop so I thought it was time for a little make-over. And after I did the Easter Buggle I fell in love with those cute rabbit ears so I thought that they would look super cute on a phone sleeve too. So here we are! You can find Nichi Rabbit in the Etsy shop as always.

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable!

    Stopping by from Blogging Buddies
    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete