Wednesday 20 March 2013

Blah, blah, blah...

Been crazy here again. After the feature I had on Etsy's Facebook page I had so many order coming trough and I have been struggling to get everything ready in time. And in the middle of it all I got really ill as well. And this week I have been working every day and the stress levels are quite high. I have finally come to an end with all the orders anyway and about a week ago I had some new fur through the post. I've been meaning to make two new sleeves but since time has been a bit short on my hands the past week I haven't had the chance to sort them out yet. I will be sending the last of the orders today and tomorrow I am free from any work and I hope to be able to sit down and bring you something new then.

Just thought I'd give you a little update on what's going on over here as I have been absent from the Blog once again. I really need to learn to manage my time better now that I got a job on the side to be at as well lol. But I'll get there. I have actually updated my Craft corner as well and I will show you what it look like later in the week. It looks AWESOME! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment