Monday 4 February 2013

Love bugs and ladies...

I am working on a few things at the moment. I went through my fur boxes the the other day and found TUNS of scraps. Big scraps too. This is the funny thing working with fur. Since you always have to follow the way the fur runs, you end up with big fur pieces that you cant do anything with. But I am actually able to do something with the ones I found. I am making Love Bugs out of them! So I have been cutting like a crazy person over the weekend to get these little things going. There will only be a limited amount. Especially of the blue, yellow and pink, will only have one of each of these. I hope to finish them this week, unfortunately to late for valentines day, but a Love Bug Yeti works well for all occasions I think. 
I started this yesterday. It just popped up in my head and I had to get my drawing kit out and sketch it up in the middle of Love Bug making. I think it will look great when its coloured. If I finish it that is. I tend not to finish much artwork these days as I am so busy with Tomo.

 And a photo of a fraction of my Maneki Neko collection for good measures and a lucky week!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how ideas just pop into our heads, great that you stopped and sketched it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous drawing - love it! Great that you took the time out to sketch, sometimes that I hard to get time to do!

    xoxo - Brandi

    ReplyDelete