Thursday 3 January 2013

Sugar Skull Candy...


For the ones of you that havent been introduced to Sugar Skull Candy yet. This is my third creative business where I embrace my old profession but has customized it to suit me and my lifestyle. I always thought I was good at designing tattoos. But as some of you read in my little life story that I wrote a while back, I used to be a tattooist and that was what my life was all about back then. I thought I'd give it a go again but create jewellery out of my designs instead. There is so many people out there that just love tattoos but doesn't necessarily want them for life. So I have created jewellery that are fairly large and that will decorate your chest just like any tattoo chest piece. I think they came out great and I can't stop wearing them myself. They actually look so nice that I sometimes wish that I didn't have my chest piece cause it ruins them LOL! But what can you do, it is there for life and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Anyway go and check out SSC's other Jewellery and see if there is anything you might like. It would be great to hear what you have to say about the jewellery as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment