Friday 25 January 2013

Lucky Horse Shoe...


Sugar Skull Candy has got a new range of Necklaces coming! This is the first out of four designs and I just love how it came out. I did struggle to get the design right and to not make it too detailed. I am used to working with quite big jewellery where I can use allot of detail. My printer could not handle the small detail in this jewellery at all and so I had to simplify it allot. It still wouldn't work though so I had to take it to my local print shop and they helped me out. I didn't want to design more than one necklace before knowing whether it would work or not so the rest wont be available until next week at some point. But I hope that you like this one and would love to hear your thoughts.

Available in the SSC Etsy shop!
And here is a little sneak preview of what is to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment