Friday 2 November 2012

Sneak preview...



The plan for today was to introduce you to these four little things. They were supposed to go up in the shop today as well. But my dear Ceri decided to run of to Uni with the camera card reader and I the camera cable is nowhere to be found. So now I have to wait till Monday to give you a proper introduction of them. But this is a little preview anyway, from instagram, so the quality of the photos aren't great. 

Also, today is the day when I start working on these little cuties. My Yukai Neko's. What they will become, you just have to wait and see. So yeah lots of new products next week.

Also, the Yeti Pouches have been reduced from £20.00 to £16.00, so if you thought they were to pricey before  go and grab one now (or wait till next week when there will be two new designs to choose from along with the old ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment