Saturday 13 October 2012

Painting Faces...

 Yesterday I spent all day painting Pouch Yeti and Ushi faces. It took me all day believe it or nor but soon all the Pouches and Purses will be ready for Comic Con. I have been working day and night to get everything ready. It is funny though, cause no matter how much I work it feels like I can get a stock big enough. It is hard being a one man band sometimes I guess... But I am proud of myself for working as hard as I have and I guess you just have to realize your limitations sometimes.
Also I've got plans for November which include this little fellow amongst others...... = > u < =

1 comment:

  1. Such cute little faces, all in a row. And I learned the Japanese for friend too :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete