Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hi guys!

I am so sorry for the absence... I've had my family over to visit from Sweden for a week and decided to take a little holiday when they were here. After that me and my boyfriends had to move house and we're still in the middle of sorting things out. I will be back in the game next week if everything goes according to plans.

I will be super busy though as I've finally managed to save up enough money to go to London Comic Con in October. I am super excited about that and it will be the first Con I will bring my ipod cases, purses and pouches to. So I got three long months of hard work and another move in front of me.

I will tell you more about what's happening when I've settled a bit. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead and that new things will be coming soooooon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment