Monday 6 February 2012

Timetable...

My orders have picked up so much that I need to start a timetable to get my university work in there as well. I will have to get up at 07.00 every morning *sigh* and do my Tomo orders till 10.00. Then I have to go for a shower and get ready and then sit down in front of the computer and do uni work till 17.00. After that I can check my orders and answer to any emails until 19.00 and after that I need my own time. Everything has been intruding on my spare time as well so I don't seem to have any at all. I am very tired and I think if I continue this way I will end up burning myself out one day. So better sort myself out before that day comes. 

Anyway, as Tomo grows I want to bring in some more goods. I am in the midst of designing Yeti vinyl charms/necklaces at the moment. I have only made one so far, but here is a little sneak peak...  


No comments:

Post a Comment