Friday 20 January 2012

Tomo's Mr and Mrs Hoot...

Last night was Owl-making-night in the Tomo work shop (wish I had one). So this is Mr and Mrs Hoot. It was nice to actually have two ipod cases done in one night since I normally only make one. I stick to one so that I have time for other thing like studying to. But yesterday I felt extra creative and started cutting and sewing away. Today I over slept though so it was probably stupid in the long run, but at least I am very happy with the owlies ^.^

As always available in my Etsy shop: Mr and Mrs

2 comments:

  1. Those are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. How adorable! I love Mrs Owl! I wish I had an iPhone to snuggle in there! How cute, great job!

    Erin from EBT :)
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete